Here's what you can expect at your appointment:
- Clean face masks are mandatory during your time with us. There will be disposable masks available for purchase if you don't have one.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at the front door, please use as entering. There will also be hand sanitizer throughout the salon for use during your time with us.
- If you or someone you've been exposed to have had any Covid19 symptoms over the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you've travelled outside of the maritime provinces in the past 14 days, or have been exposed to someone who has travelled outside of the maritime provinces in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- When arriving for your appointment please contact your service provider and let them know you have arrived. Wait in your car or outside of the building until you're contacted by your service provider that they are ready for you.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Come alone to your appointments. If you need assistance during your appointment, please make arrangements with your service provider prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, your service provider will complete a verbal COVID-19 screening.
- If you're looking to purchase a product, please refrain from touching the retail display and ask your service provider for assistance.
- Unfortunately, we are not currently able to offer beverages, treats or reading material. Please feel free to bring your own.
- Arrive on time for your appointment, or let your service provider know if you're running late to allow your service provider to work efficiently.
- We will not currently have a waiting area. Your service provider will bring you directly to their station after completing the COVID-19 verbal screening.
- Please practice sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!